Stop by your local branch to sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge and to pick up a calendar for summer programming. Free lunch is available Monday through Friday from 12:15 to 1 p.m. for children ages 1-17.
The Garnet A. Wilson Public Library is proud to launch our new website at www.pikecountylibrary.org!
With this new and updated site, you can find:
- A calendar of library events for children, teens and adults
- Library news
- Information about library services for children, teens and adults
- Library locations and hours
- Direct access to your account and the library catalog
- Direct access to research databases like the Ohio Web Library and Chilton Library Online
- Direct access to eBooks through the Ohio Digital Library
- and much more!
Log on today and see what's happening @ your library!
Let's Build a New Main Library Together!
Waverly is one step closer to seeing a new main library. The Garnet A. Wilson Public Library of Pike County has received a $300,000 Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH). NEH grants typically go to cultural institutions, such as museums, archives, libraries, colleges, universities, public television, and radio stations, and to individual scholars to help build their humanities capacity and infrastructure. Since its creation in 1965, NEH has awarded more than $5.6 billion for humanities projects through more than 64,000 grants.