We are excited to announce that computer training has returned to the Garnet A. Wilson Public Library!
Thanks to funding provided by ServeOhio, Ohio’s commission on service and volunteerism, Kimberly Roush is now offering one-on-one technology assistance and computer training at all four branches of the library. Kimberly is an AmeriCorps member serving at the library through the Guiding Ohio Online program, which is administered by the State Library of Ohio.
Kimberly can help with setting up digital devices, downloading eBooks, helping you set up an email account, learning how to use the computer in general, and much more.
Training is now available at the Waverly library:
- Waverly walk-in assistance (for quick tech questions): Mondays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Waverly in-depth 1-hour training sessions: Mondays, 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Training at the branch libraries will begin on January 8:
- Piketon – First Friday of every month, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eastern – Second Friday of every month, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Western – Third Friday of every month, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call (740) 947-4921 or email Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a training session or for more information.